We’re in LA this week for the annual Electronic Entertainment Expo – a huge gathering of gaming awesomeness. All the key players are represented at E3 including EA, Microsoft, Bethesda, Ubisoft, Sony and Nintendo giving us the first look at what’s coming next in the gaming world.
So what do you need to know?
- Bethesda had a huge showing introducing Doom Eternal, Fallout 76, Elder Scrolls VI and Starfield. They also announced the newest DLC update to Prey called Mooncrash – sure to add a new twist to the storylin
- Microsoft pinned down a February 2019 release date for Crackdown 3 plus tons of first and third-party games we’re pumped about. (We’re talking about you, Gears of War 5 and Halo Infinite!
- Ubisoft showed off Just Dance 2019 with new tracks by Bruno Mars, Daddy Yankee and Snoop Dogg. They also unleashed the Beyond Good & Evil 2 trailer and a new pirate game – Skull & Bones – that we can NOT wait to get our hands on
- Sony debuted a new gameplay trailer for The Last of Us Part II that got our hearts racing (along with the 5 million people who’ve already watched it on YouTube). They also gave us an inside look at Spider-Man gameplay, which looks stunning beyond belief.
- And not to be outdone, Nintendo unveiled their newest Pokemon game, a new Fire Emblem game and gave us all the details on Smash Bros Ultimate.
What can we say? Each year, E3 continues to bring us new and exciting games to look forward to and this year proved no different! The good news, tons of the games announced this week will be coming to a Box near you before you know it.
In the meantime, check out our latest releases here and get your game on! Reserve select games in-app or online through June 17th and get the first night on the house!*