To celebrate all of the dear ol’ dads in Tinseltown, we decided to pull together a list of your favorite Hollywood fathers, based on rental figures over the past twelve months. What’s funny is that the guy in the #1 spot just barely made it onto the list! (You’ll see what we mean in a minute.)
So take a break from delivering your pop his slippers, coffee, newspaper and remote and see which actors made the cut.
The Top Ten Most-Rented Hollywood Dads
10. Sacha Baron Cohen (Les Misérables, The Dictator) – Dad to young daughters Olive and Elula
9. Bruce Willis (RED, Looper, Moonrise Kingdom) – Father to Rumer, Scout, Tallulah and toddler Mabel
8. Robert Downey Jr. (The Avengers, Iron Man 2) – Pop to teenage son Indio and toddler Exton
7. Adam Sandler (Grown Ups, That’s My Boy, Hotel Transylvania) – Dad to Sadie and Sunny
6. Woody Harrelson (Seven Psychopaths, The Hunger Games) – Pop to daughters Deni, Zoe and Makani
5. Denzel Washington (Flight, Safe House) – Father to UFL player John David, Yale graduate Katia, and twentysomething twins Olivia and Malcolm
4. Liam Neeson (Taken 2, Wrath of the Titans, The Grey) – Dad to sons Micheál and Daniel
3. Tom Hardy (The Dark Knight Rises, Lawless, Warrior, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy) – Father to young Louis
2. John Goodman (Flight, Argo, Trouble with the Curve, The Artist, Red State) – Daddio to film student Molly
1. Channing Tatum (Side Effects, Magic Mike, 10 Years, The Vow, Haywire, 21 Jump Street) – Proud NEW poppa to to daughter Everly, born May 31! So yeah, he made the list by just a few weeks! And we have a feeling he’s especially thrilled about his latest and most important role of a lifetime. (Though we’re still excited to see him and Jamie Foxx in White House Down later this month.)
Congratulations to Channing and all of the other dads out there.
Today’s your day — enjoy it!