Video games are a great source of escapism – especially when you get to play the hero and save the entire world from an alien attack.
You’ll do just that in Crysis 3, starting your mission in the rainforest that was once New York City, and equipped with an upgraded Nanosuit that allows you to be just as stealthy as your enemies. There’s a reason this game was one of the most anticipated of 2013, and has already won PC Gamer’s Most Valuable Game, Game Informer’s Best of Show and Electric Playground’s Best of E3.
If yours is the name we draw at random on Wednesday, prepare to become the envy of all of your friends. You’ll have won an Xbox 360 console (Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $199.99) AND a copy of Crysis 3 for Xbox 360 (ARV: $59.99)!
To have a shot at the prize, all you have to do is tell us in the comments section below:
Which video game would you like to live in for a day?
Be sure to enter by 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, April 24, when we’ll select one winner at random. The basic rules are below. (To review all the Official Rules, just click the link.)
- NO PURCHASE / RENTAL NECESSARY TO ENTER / WIN. A PURCHASE / RENTAL WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law.
- Only one entry per person.
- In the comment field below this post, share which video game you’d like to live in for a day.
- MAKE SURE you leave your correct email address in the email address field ONLY—this will not be published on the site, but we’ll be able to see it and will need it to contact you if you win. Anyone who leaves an email address in the main comment field will be disqualified and their entry will not be published. We’ve had past winners who’ve used non-working email addresses, in which case we have no way of contacting them and had to give their prizes to someone else. So double-check what you’ve entered!
- You must live in 1 of the 50 United States, DC, or Puerto Rico, and be at least the age of majority in your state / jurisdiction of primary residence.
- Enter before 3:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Wednesday, April 24, 2013. We will select one winner at random after that time and will post his or her name here on the blog in addition to sending an email notification.
- Your comment must comply with the Comment Requirements in the Official Rules, which you agree to by submitting a comment. COMMENTS MUST BE NO MORE THAN 150 WORDS.
- Total ARV of all prizes: approximately $259.98. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Sponsor: Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, 1 Tower Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- Reference to third parties in connection with prizes are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the giveaway.