Hundreds of thousands of people lined up to buy it when it went on sale at the stroke of midnight one week ago.
Grown men and women took off work to play it as soon as it arrived in stores.
Gamers across the globe stayed up around-the-clock to attempt to master it.
It’s predicted to be the be the most popular video game on holiday wish lists this year.
That’s right, Call of Duty: Black Ops II is here! But the best part is that you could win both a copy of the game for Xbox 360 (Average Retail Value (“ARV”): $59.99), a Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Black Ops II X-Ray Wireless Dolby Surround-Sound Gaming Headset (ARV: $199.99) to use while playing, an XL Call of Duty: Black Ops II launch event t-shirt (ARV: $10) and a 2″x3″ Call of Duty: Black Ops II launch event patch (ARV: $5)! The incredible Turtle Beach headset enhances game sounds for a more immersive experience and lets you hear what you’re saying while communicating with others. There’s no doubt you’ll be the envy of all your friends if we pull your name.
To have a shot at the prize, all you have to do is tell us in the comments section below:
What’s the best first-person shooter game?
Because of the Thanksgiving holiday, we’ll keep this giveaway open a day longer than we normally do. So be sure to enter by 3 p.m. ET on Friday, November 23, when we’ll select one winner at random. The basic rules are below. (To review all the Official Rules, just click the link.)
- NO PURCHASE / RENTAL NECESSARY TO ENTER / WIN. A PURCHASE / RENTAL WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law.
- Only one entry per person.
- In the comment field below this post, tell us what you think the best first-person shooter video game is.
- MAKE SURE you leave your correct email address in the email address field ONLY—this will not be published on the site, but we’ll be able to see it and will need it to contact you if you win. Anyone who leaves an email address in the main comment field will be disqualified and their entry will not be published. We’ve had past winners who’ve used non-working email addresses, in which case we have no way of contacting them and had to give their prizes to someone else. So double-check what you’ve entered!
- You must live in 1 of the 50 United States, DC, or Puerto Rico, and be at least the age of majority in your state / jurisdiction of primary residence.
- Enter before 3:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Friday, November 23, 2012. We will select one winner at random after that time and will post his or her name here on the blog in addition to sending an email notification.
- Your comment must comply with the Comment Requirements in the Official Rules, which you agree to by submitting a comment. COMMENTS MUST BE NO MORE THAN 150 WORDS.
- Total ARV of all prizes: approximately $289.98. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Sponsor: Redbox Authorized Retail, LLC, 1 Tower Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- Reference to third parties in connection with prizes are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the giveaway.