On Monday, Redbox asked you to tell us what landmark you’d scale if you had Ethan Hunt’s “sticky gloves” for a chance to win our giveaway.
Here are the buildings our five grand prize winners, selected at random out of over 1,160 participants, would love to climb:
- Heather Wells: I’d scale Mount Rushmore! It would be so cool to hang off of the presidents’ noses!
- Chris Manke: I would scale the Playboy Mansion.
- Judith Pariseau: I’d love to climb the Statue of Liberty to see that great old lady up close and personal.
- Eric Bonzell: The Transamerica pyramid in San Francisco.
- Melanie: I would scale Big Ben in jolly ol’ England :)
The lucky winners above will get a Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol DVD/Blu-ray™ combo pack and a film poster. And don’t worry, the combo pack won’t self-destruct after it’s played one time.
But wait, there’s more!
Five additional runners-up will receive a Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol poster. Those players (and their giveaway entries) are:
- Donia: If I weren’t afraid of heights, the space station! Looking down at Earth would be so cool.
- Susan R.: Not very adventurous, but I would scale Cinderella’s Castle in Disney World – just to look over all of Magic Kingdom. At night. During Christmas.
- Christian Galera: I’ll use the sticky hands at home so I could easily climb and replace the light bulbs on my chandelier!
- Donald Shepherd: The Leaning Tower of Pisa!
- Jennifer: I think I would scale a pyramid in Egypt so I can sit at the top and enjoy the view.
Congratulations to our winners, and thank you to everyone who played! Remember to return often for more chances to win fabulous freebies.
Didn’t win? That’s OK!
Reserve a copy of Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol on DVD or Blu-ray.