Earlier this week, Redbox and Totino’s asked you to share your favorite family movie. Over 2,930 film fans responded, and the Grand Prize winner is…
- Shelley Slider – My daughter and I love Shrek
- Yvonne Briceno – My favorite movie is Puss in Boots
- Melissa – My family and mine also is The Princess Bride. “Have fun stormin’ the castle!”
- Damaris – We have lots of favorites. Our most recent favorite is The Smurfs, and they have been wanting to see Puss in Boots. I saw it in the theater and loved it, so I know that will be the next favorite :)
- Chrissy Sawyer – We really enjoyed Mr. Popper’s Penguins on our last family movie night. Love Jim Carrey!
- Joan A - Our favorite family movie is Rio. It’s fun for all ages, and teaches some good lessons about the environment, family values and relationships.
- Janelle Whitener – My favorite family movie is Kung Fu Panda. I have watched it over 100 times and that’s not a lie! I love this movie because I am overweight, and last year I took up Roller Derby. It is a tough sport, especially if you haven’t done anything physical in years. I have cried trying to keep up and after practice when I’m alone in the car because my heart and head say I can do it, but my body says something different. Now I know it’s a cartoon, but Po inspires me to push on and be the “dragon warrior” of derby. And when I don’t have the physical strength to go on, that movie reminds me to reach inside myself, because that’s where the true power lies.
- Darleen Carpenter - My favorite family movie is The Wizard of Oz. Always brings back memories of family around the TV when it was broadcast once a year. My own family watches it several times a year. We have gone through a VCR tape and now onto DVD. The movie is what family movie time is all about.
What will Grand Prize Winner Jeanette receive?
As for our eight runners-up, they’ll each receive a Totino’s coupon for one Totino’s® Party Pizza®. The coupons expire 7/2/13 and are good for one Totino’s® Party Pizza®. Our lucky winners better start planning their next family movie night, huh?
Thanks for playing!