There’s no escaping the alien robot ex-citizens of Cybertron this week! Transformers: Dark of the Moon — the third (and supposedly final) installment in Michael Bay’s rock ‘em sock ‘em Transformers trilogy — has already brought in $40 million over the past 48 hours. You can run from the Autobots and Decepticons, but you can’t hide… and why would you want to, if you could work alongside Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and the other good guys to try and bring down Megatron and Shockwave?
That’s what you’ll be able to do in the video game version of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and we’ve got a copy up for grabs. The randomly selected winner will get to choose if he or she wants the game in Wii, PS3 or Xbox 360 format — how’s that for service?
All you have to do is tell me who your favorite Transformer is in the comments section below. And don’t worry, I won’t judge you if you like one of the baddies the best. (Well, maybe I’ll judge you… but we’ll still pick the winner at random so it won’t matter.)
The Official Rules:
- Only one entry per person.
- In the comment field below this post, name your favorite Transformer.
- Leave your email address in the email address field ONLY — this will not be published on the site, but we’ll be able to see it and will need it to contact you if you win. Anyone who leaves their email address in the main comment field will be disqualified and their entry will not be published.
- You must live in the US or Puerto Rico.
- Enter before 3 PM Eastern Time, Friday, July 1, 2011. We will select one winner at random after that time and will post his or her name here on the blog in addition to sending an email.
May the luck of Sam Witwicky and the power of the AllSpark be with you!
CONTEST NOW CLOSED.
Need your battling-robots fix before the winner’s announced? Check out all the Transformers action at redbox: