More Cage Hair Than You Can Handle

by | Feb 3rd, 2011 | 1:23PM | Filed under: Other Bits, Trailers

Today I feel like I need to resign from my position as President of the Cage Hair Fan Club, because I somehow missed the preview below for Drive Angry. In fact, I missed everything having to do with Drive Angry – I vaguely recall hearing that a movie with this title was coming out, but didn’t know that it starred my man of the ever-glorious locks, nor did I realize that it was being released this month (on the 25th)… AND IN 3D! That guarantees a lot of Cage Hair right in yo’ face! YES.

I am in awe. That just might win Trailer of 2011. How will anyone ever top those voiceovers? Though I just about had a heart attack when a strand of the Cage Hair was chopped off around the 1:03 mark… in slo-mo, no less.

Seriously, I think this movie is going to ROCK if you just go into it knowing that it will be one of the most ridiculous things to have ever graced the silver screen. And yes, just in case you couldn’t follow the plot from that preview — Cage IS playing a vengeful (dead) father who’s escaped from hell and is being tracked by Satan’s right-hand man. Once again, this is going to be awesome.

The cool folks at TheShiznit.co.uk decided to celebrate all of Nic’s other memorable characters in advance of Drive Angry, and created this most impressive matrix. If you click on it you can see a larger version at their site.

Redbox movies from the cast of Drive Angry:

6 Responses to “More Cage Hair Than You Can Handle”

1. Jeremy F.
    Posted on February 3, 2011 at 4:07 pm

how come no one ever talks about him in fast times at ridgemont high with his name billed as nick copola? lol…he had the epic hair in that movie too…

2. Trevor L
    Posted on February 3, 2011 at 10:24 pm

I’m stoked for this movie, I like mindless action movies, but a lot of them have been disappointing lately, so I have high hopes for this.

3. nathaniel hoskins
    Posted on February 3, 2011 at 11:05 pm

I feel he has a good movie then a bad movie. I think he is a good actor its just the movies he is in have bad plots. My sister loves his older work : valley girl, honeymoon in vegas. I loke his newer work: sorcerer’s apprentice, national treasure, and ghost rider.

4. MJ326
    Posted on February 4, 2011 at 4:19 pm

HI all! Glad to be here with you finally!Hey I was wondering when this new Cage movie is coming out to buy or on Redbox ect? First I have ever seen of it!We are great fans of about any thing Cage does! Got em all so far since he started! Take care,Thanks for any extra info you can share on this new flick! MJ;)

5. Trevor L
    Posted on February 5, 2011 at 11:58 am

@MJ326 – It’s just coming out it theaters, so I’d prolly give it like 5 months before you can rent or buy it.