Make Thursday Night a (FREE) Movie Night!

by | Feb 23rd, 2011 | 9:12AM | Filed under: Redbox Insider

Calling all Facebook users: Are you in the mood for a freebie?

If so (and why wouldn’t you be?), then just follow these simple steps:

1) Head to the redbox Facebook page,

2) Click “Like” at the very top (if you haven’t already), and then…

3) Visit the Freebie tab (here’s the direct link to it) to receive a code for a free one-night rental, valid tomorrow, Thursday, February 24. (If you try to use it tonight or any other night outside of February 24, it will not work.)

Don’t forget to let us know what you picked for your bonus movie night! And thanks again for being a redbox customer.

7 Responses to “Make Thursday Night a (FREE) Movie Night!”

1. Noreen
    Posted on February 23, 2011 at 12:28 pm

I ABOSULTELY LOVE RED BOX RENTALS. RENTING A MOVIE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER & CHEAPER. I TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS ONCE I TRIED MY FIRST RENTAL. I’M GLAD SOMEONE THOUGHT OF THIS. THANK YOU

2. stephanie
    Posted on February 23, 2011 at 2:16 pm

The Red box has great service

3. Mann Duff
    Posted on February 23, 2011 at 7:14 pm

What’s not to like about Redbox. Convenient, easy, price is right, and the only time I had a simple problem, the telephone service was great. I recommend Redbox to all my friends.

4. Albert
    Posted on February 24, 2011 at 10:23 pm

I found a code, but when I try to check out the movie I couldn’t find field to enter this code. So, got my regular CC charged with regular price… what’s wrong?

5. keith
    Posted on February 25, 2011 at 8:09 pm

I did not receive my free rental code, could you please look into this issue. Thank you.

Locke Peterseim
    Posted on March 3, 2011 at 9:14 am

Keith, go to the redbox page on Facebook and check out the “redbox” tab at the top of the page for a free rental: http://www.facebook.com/redbox?v=app_164313433580275

Locke Peterseim
    Posted on March 3, 2011 at 9:21 am

Albert, sorry but you can’t use free promo codes when reserving and renting online at redbox.com — they can only be entered at the actual redbox kiosk.