Megan’s Big Mistake

by | May 26th, 2010 | 5:08PM | Filed under: Hollywood Chatter

Ever heard of biting the hand that feeds you, sweetie?

Megan Fox has been officially dumped from Transformers 3: Return of the Unholy Migraines. As you may recall, she had some very pointed words for director Michael Bay during the promotion of the last film — she even compared him to Hitler. Further, she mocked her own performance, and was quoted in Entertainment Weekly as saying, “I mean, I can’t sh— on this movie because it did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don’t want to blow smoke up people’s a—. People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting.”

Bay’s response? “Well, that’s Megan Fox for you. She says some very ridiculous things because she’s 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do. You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, ‘Okay Megan, you can do whatever you want. I got it.”

He ended up doing a lot more than rolling his eyes at Ms. Fox. He gave her the big ol’ boot. Though her reps are now insisting that it was HER choice not to continue with the franchise, other sources are confident that the final decision rested with Michael.

Work has already begun on the threequel. According to the director’s blog: “We are going to shoot in LA, Chicago, Washington DC, Florida, Texas, Africa, Moscow, and China. On the talent front, we just locked in Frances McDormand and John Malkovich. Both amazing actors I’ve always wanted to work with. We also just got Ken Jeong, he is the super funny actor stuck in the trunk from The Hangover and the doctor from Knocked Up.”  Um, yeah Michael, we all know who Ken Jeong is at this point…

Anywho, word is that Shia LeBeouf’s new love interest will be played by acting newcomer and Victoria’s Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Apparently a ton of beauties were in the running — and rumor has it that reality TV’s tragic poster child, Heidi Pratt, also tried to audition.  But I’m not actually that interested in who will have the female lead in the new film — I want to know how they’re going to address the absence of Sam Witwicky’s longtime love, Mikaela. Do ya think Bay’s going to include a mention of a gruesome death for Megan’s character?  I wouldn’t put him past it.

And note to Shia: stay on the man’s good side, please.

(Want to see Megan Fox in what just might be her last successful movie ever? Rent Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen right here.)

11 Responses to “Megan’s Big Mistake”

1. Trevor L.
    Posted on May 26, 2010 at 5:38 pm

I’m gona see Jonah Hex when it comes out, which may be mildly successful if it’s good, and Passion Play at least sounds interesting, and if they ever really do make the Fathom movie, I’d be very excited to see her in that.

2. Marina Greenough
    Posted on May 26, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Honestly I can say thankgod. I hate Megan Fox I think she needs to stop thinking of her so high, and just take it down a bit. Besides through everything she says and looks it’s just money spent on getting surgery done. So in the end sweetheart, you are just the old self who spent lots of money to have people run after you, and finally you can see that not everyone can live with you in this world.

3. John Kaye
    Posted on May 26, 2010 at 11:27 pm

Megan’s an idiot, but she is Megan Fox !!!

4. Spaz
    Posted on May 27, 2010 at 12:13 am

Is John Malkovich really THAT hard up for work?

5. Jeremy F.
    Posted on May 27, 2010 at 1:00 am

i coulda swore they said the 3rd movie was gonna be really serious. i mean wth…are they gonna put ‘based on a true story’ at the beginning of the movie? c’mon people its transformers…you could put homeless transients in the movie and itll still be transformers…

6. Sarah J.
    Posted on May 27, 2010 at 6:09 pm

hot women in hollywood are not in short supply, and when it comes to megan fox… that’s all she’s got. thank god she’s gone! please replace her with someone with at least half a brain that;s hopefully less ‘witchy’.

7. Tanner
    Posted on May 27, 2010 at 7:34 pm

Well, it’s not like she wasn’t accurate. The movie is NOT known for its acting.

Truthfully, it’s sad that even someone who doesn’t seem to be able to act AT ALL felt that even her acting “talents” were going to waste.

8. Matt in Dallas
    Posted on May 28, 2010 at 6:39 am

RIP Megan Fox Career

9. Lang0sta
    Posted on May 28, 2010 at 1:23 pm

im w/ Megan Fox on her point of “Transformers” being a movie of no acting. She is right on the bulls eye. Victoria Secret model? WTF ! I hate these new transformers franchise is horrible.

10. billy
    Posted on May 28, 2010 at 1:37 pm

ok first of all megan fox is an idiot. Transformer is the movie that made her the actress she is today. She needs to stop acting like shes that good of an actress because she’s not. some of the movies that she’s in now thats not transformers don’t look good to me or is not that good or stupid.

11. FOLLADORDEPROSTIS
    Posted on May 4, 2011 at 7:28 pm

She is hot,but bad actress,and michael bay is bad director too hahaha his movies are only about explotions