Redblog Free Movie Wednesday Code

by | Apr 1st, 2009 | 12:00AM | Filed under: Promo Codes

Search Results

You arrived here after searching for the following phrases:

Click a phrase to jump to the first occurrence, or return to the search results.

Thanks for Participating in March Movie Madness at redbox!

Want a free night's rental* every Monday?
Sign up for Free Movie Mondays with redbox SMS alerts and get a free code sent to your mobile phone every Monday!

*Good for one free night's rental. Code expires at midnight Central Time and is good at redbox kiosks only — cannot be used for online reservations on redbox.com.

38 Responses to “Redblog Free Movie Wednesday Code”

1. Lampin
    Posted on April 1, 2009 at 1:37 pm

Last weeks code didn’t work. I’ll try this weeks today (4/1/09)

2. Andrea
    Posted on April 1, 2009 at 2:14 pm

My code for today didn’t work. It seems there is a lot of problems with it by reading the posts.
    Is there another code to use?

3. JJ
    Posted on April 1, 2009 at 2:39 pm

4. Marina Shems
    Posted on April 1, 2009 at 3:59 pm

I AGREE WITH PP:
    (Redbox should make the free mondays an email option too, for those of us that are too cheap to allow SMS alerts on their cellphones. Loved the free Wednesdays by the way. (I am about to go try my last one)
    THANKS FOR OFFERING THE WEDNESDAY MARCH SPECIAL!

5. MZ
    Posted on April 1, 2009 at 4:05 pm

Anyone have problems with their codes. This is the third time I have tried to use the code and didn’t work for me. Feel a little jilted that I didn’t get to benefit from the promo codes and redbox got my email and cell phone number.

6. Pam
    Posted on April 1, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Thanks so much Redbox…I think I used 3 codes during the month and they all worked fine. I appreciated this promotion.

7. Julia
    Posted on April 1, 2009 at 4:43 pm

Thanks for the free movies!!!!!! We love Redbox!

8. Jamal
    Posted on April 1, 2009 at 4:47 pm

I went back and tried again. It works. Thanks guys.

9. Michelle
    Posted on April 1, 2009 at 6:29 pm

Thank you for the stimulus package given in the month of March. We enjoyed watching the movies we otherwise could not have afforded to see!

10. Debbie
    Posted on April 1, 2009 at 7:11 pm

I love renting movies from the redbox and getting to rent one for free on Wednesdays is just an extra bonus. Thanks alot….

11. Kathy
    Posted on April 1, 2009 at 7:13 pm

Thank you for the free rentals! We are HUGE fans of Redbox. Price is great and we hardly ever have to wait to see new releases.

12. Mary
    Posted on April 1, 2009 at 8:21 pm

LOVE Red Box!!!!!

13. Louis Want
    Posted on April 2, 2009 at 9:13 am

Didn’t work for me neither…
    thanks, though.