Redblog Free Movie Wednesday Code

by | Mar 25th, 2009 | 12:00AM | Filed under: Promo Codes

It's March Movie Madness at redbox!
Visit redblog every Wednesday in March (plus the first week of April) at the stroke of midnight (Central Time), to get a promo code for a free night's rental from redbox.*

Want a free night's rental* every Monday?
Sign up for Free Movie Mondays with redbox SMS alerts and get a free code sent to your mobile phone every Monday!

*Good for one free night's rental. Code expires at midnight Central Time and is good at redbox kiosks only — cannot be used for online reservations on redbox.com.

47 Responses to “Redblog Free Movie Wednesday Code”

1. GreenerHomeOwner
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 2:30 pm

I appreciate and enjoy the Free Movie Wednesday promotion and I have told others about it. Before Redbox, I would rent movies only if they looked REALLY good, now I can take a chance on that ‘iffy’ title. Walled In, was such a movie and it was awesome! I have never had an issue using a free code. Finding the code is a little work, but nothing good is ever handed to you on a silver platter. So what if it takes a few extra clicks. Anyways, thanks Redbox!
    Redblog Webmaster: Psst… When styling comment text, underline won’t work because *UL* is Unordered List in HTML.

This should be underlined
  2. GreenerHomeOwner
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Another thing – I also have to give kudos to Redbox customer service. I recently approached a redbox and a lady had just returned ‘Wanted’ but she didn’t wait for confirmation and jumped in her car and left. The movie popped back out just as she was driving away. I tried several times to return it, but it was rejected. After calling CS, they walked me through an alternate process and even gave me a free code when I was done for being so honest. I could have had a free movie and this lady would have been charged $24.00 after 3 1/2 weeks and would never have known or had any recourse after that length of time.
    TIP: ALWAYS make sure the screen says ‘Your DVD has been successfully returned’ before walking away.

3. Taylor
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 3:34 pm

I love redbox. I actually have started watching more movies because of you guys! Finally an affordable way to watch movies! Keep up the great work, I’m telling everybody how awesome you guys are!!!!!

4. Jizmo
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 3:57 pm

I used the code today. 007 Quantum of Solace. No problem. Just had to scramble around online to see where the brand new release was available (returned from Tuesday rental) and then run right out.
    Last week, however, I made the mistake of reserving the disc online first.
    I’ll look forward to another freebie next Wednesday as well.

5. jody
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 4:15 pm

Thank you for the MMM- it is good to get a free movie once in awhile since I can’t get everyone to watch the movie at the same time so i end up paying more days rentals for it. Thank you for dollar a day rentals.

6. Armendy
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 4:32 pm

i love the free movies. i dont get movies from anywhere else anymore.unless i buy them.keep it up. just starting to get my friends into it. i have a lot of friends to.and family.

7. Katie Leyendecker
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Hey How come the code MMM325 isn’t working today. I went to get my rental and ended up having to pay for it anyhow. BOOOO!:(

8. Kelly
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 4:43 pm

Laura thanks for the comment – luckily that’s how I found the code is because it was logged through – but don’t forget everyone you can sign up to get a free code on Monday’s too through text messaging!

9. Carla
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 5:16 pm

Thanks, RedBox. Some things are still free…. What a great deal. Love it!!!

10. Heather
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 5:30 pm

Didn’t work again this week…. bummer!!

11. Sunil
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 8:06 pm

I just tried MMM325 at the Redbox in my local Safeway, and it didn’t recognize it! I also tried 325MMM and 523MMM in exasperation. I was really looking forward to seeing a movie tonight.

12. Jennifer
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 8:14 pm

I also tried to use the free Wednesday code just now, but it did not work. Said the code is invalid. However, I still rented. I love the Redbox!

13. Rhonda
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 8:31 pm

My husband just tried to use the code MMM325 tonight and it did not work. We have never had a problem with the promo codes in the past.

14. Dawn
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 9:40 pm

I just tried to use my promo code for my free wednesday movie (which by the way is soooo cool) but alas the redbox said invalid code. I tried several times but no go! What’s up with that?

15. Dennis
    Posted on March 25, 2009 at 10:25 pm

I want to THANK YOU for the March Madness promo codes. I have only used a code one week, but I really appreciate being able to get a code from the internet since I hate texting and have blocked all texting with my cell phone provider.

16. Roman
    Posted on March 26, 2009 at 12:24 am

It just happened to me I feel cheated! The code did not work. I ended up renting a movie anyway but kind feel suckered.

17. Dan
    Posted on March 26, 2009 at 1:04 am

Promo code did not work this week. What’s the deal? It says the code is invalid.

18. Kathy H.
    Posted on March 26, 2009 at 1:08 am

Hi –
    Your code MM325 didn’t work as of Wednesday, 11:30 pm MST. Also, the Redbox @ Albertsons on 4500 Highland , SLC, needs a new screen. We had to enter letters and numbers multiple times with quite a long line behind us. :<

19. Bill
    Posted on March 26, 2009 at 4:17 am

The free movie code is a great idea but I have yet to get it to work at any Redbox in our are of Colorado. I tried this week’s code at three different local Redbox outlets and it didn’t work at any of them. Not one weekly code has worked at any of these machines.
    Everyone hates getting teased and then feeling like they’ve been ripped off, even if the movie was free. It’s spring break and we’ve rented a ton of movies for our teens.

20. Sharon
    Posted on March 26, 2009 at 10:58 am

I’ve used free Wednesday codes all month but missed yesterdays. :(
    Love it! I’m unemployed so this is the highlight of the week. Thanks, Redbox!

21. ed
    Posted on March 26, 2009 at 12:54 pm

I tried to use the free wednesday promo code and it did not work today. It said the promo code was not valid. Anyone else having this problem? Could it be the machines. There are three machines where I go and none of them worked.

22. Colleen Carmean
    Posted on March 26, 2009 at 12:57 pm

This does NOT work! I tried it a few weeks ago, and thought I’d copied onto a piece of paper wrong. No worries.
    Last night, I got it right. STILL didn’t work.
    What is up with this ‘promotion’?
    They shouldn’t make us crabby! ;)